To provide a platform for discussion on topics for which a consensus is still lacking, WRRmod2018 offers several full-day workshops on Sunday March 11.
The topics that have been selected are (click on titles to view full details):
- Modelling Solid Stream Processes for Nutrient Recovery – Current Status and Gaps
Rajeev Goel and Paloma Grau
- To Mix or Not To Mix? How important is hydrodynamics for the future of water resource recovery modelling?
Julien Laurent and Jim Wicks
- Modelling gas-liquid mass transfer: how can current knowledge benefit engineering practice and vice-versa?
Sylvie Gillot, Andreia Amaral and Diego Rosso
- New computational tools on the horizon: Solving the future or revelling in fancy math?
Kris Villez and Ivan Miletic
- Simulation of Counter Diffusional Biofilms: How do we take the MABR from research to practice?
Leon Downing, Kelly Gordon and Oliver Schraa
- Aerobic granular sludge: To what extent can mathematical modeling answer relevant questions in design and operation
Eberhard Morgenroth and Bruce Johnson
The seminar is preceded by a YWP workshop (organized and attended by YWPs) on Saturday March 10. Click here for more info.