WRRmod2018 strives to stimulate active participation of our many enthusiastic and passionate young water professionals (YWPs) by including them in the conference organization through
- teaming up every SC committee member with a YWP to jointly evaluate submitted contributions
- having YWPs co-moderate sessions
- compiling a YWP steering committee in charge of organising a full-day dedicated workshop on Saturday March 10. A preliminary program for this workshop can be found here. More information will follow soon.
YWP Steering Committee:
- Jorge Santos (PhD student, Nova University of Lisbon, Portugal) – co-chair
- Pusker Regmi (Process engineer, Brown and Caldwell, USA) – co-chair
- Heather Stewart (Water process engineer, CH2M-Hill, USA)
- Kimberly Solon (Post-Doc, Ghent University, Belgium)
- Queralt Plana (PhD student, Université Laval, Canada)
- Wim Audenaert (CEO, AM-TEAM, Belgium)
If you have any questions or would like to get involved, please contact ywp(at)wrrmod2018.org.